Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Invention Commercial



My teams main goal was to make the commercial funny, while also showing the products features. We had to show what the product did, but we had to show it in a creative way. We had to come up with an idea to make it entertaining to watch. We had to spark everyone's interest and keep it. I personally wanted our commercial to be very well made and good. We also had to stay within the time frame given to us. Overall I think we reached our goal. I hope you think so too.

My favorite team moment when we were making our commercial was when we were filming. We were at the beach, and we had a lot of fun. We were dressed up in those silly costumes, and laughing, and we had a lot of fun. We had on the silliest things. A hat made out of a cup, a dinosaur costume, a bunch of other crazy costumes. Alexis even had a caveman costume! That was my favorite part of making the whole commercial. We had a lot of fun making our commercial, and we hope you have just as much fun watching it.

While we were editing we all did a lot of different jobs. I did the music and some voice overs, Alexis did transitions and voice overs Teresa did some voice overs. We all mainly arranged the B-Roll. We worked very hard on our project. All of us did some sound effects. Sometimes we filmed at school but a Alexis and I filmed outside of school at the beach. Teresa could not make it but we still succeeded and did our very best. In the end I think we did very well. So enjoy our commercial for...the Enviro-Protector!

I am very proud of the results for our commercial. I think we did really good. And a lot of the class seems to think so too! A lot of people thought of commercial was funny and creative, and that it was good quality and that it showed how it works, and what is does very well. Some people even voted ours best overall commercial. I am proud of myself and my team, and I hope my team feels the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment