Thursday, November 5, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P3T7_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
I think the most important composition technique is both of the rule of thirds, subject and scenery. I think these are important because, photographers use it a lot. Also it is important because it makes the subject stand out because they are only in part of the picture. The viewer looks at the subject. That is why I think the Rule of Thirds technique is the most important.

 
The most difficult composition technique to me is forced foreground. A lot of times it is hard on certain cameras to get just that one object clear. It takes a lot of work and carefulness. One single wrong move and the only thing clear could be the background. You have to position the camera exactly right, and you have to get the exact angle. I can improve on this by being careful and cautious. I can also work hard on it.

My teammates are Alexis and Teresa. For our composition project, we all filmed, and spoke. When we were editing I did music, Teresa did titles, and Alexis worked on transitions. we all put the shots in order, and worked hard. To speak for my whole group, I think we did really good on our project. We worked together and in the end, we created something awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment