Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons

P3T4 Klutz Practices Ballet from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.



Hello Friends and followers! this post is all about my new project and my fantastic team of Nicholas and Jhoanna Jhoanna Marie Domingo and Nicholas Koo. Check out their blogs here!

My teams traits are that Jhoanna is clumsy and Nicholas is overly helpful. I am extremely stubborn. Their traits are shown by having Jhoanna be the very clumsy ballet student, while Nicholas helps her too much and does not improve his own work. I am the stubborn ballet teacher who thinks Jhoanna can't succeed in the project because she is clumsy.


     The humor in our story is how Jhoanna is always falling, and failing while she's dancing. The life lesson is to always believe in yourself, and never let yourself think you can't do it. This applies to everyone because everyone should believe in themselves. This is a meaningful, powerful message that everyone should listen to, and follow. Another message was to never give up on your dreams and always support our friends.

Since my team has never worked together before, this project was very difficult. I admit I did argue A LOT with my teammate Nicholas. First, when we were drawing our storyboard, he did not like the way I drew his nose. I said that it was a perfectly fine nose and that he was mad for no reason. He said it was to big. Another time was when we were working on some of our first frames and he did not like the position I put him in. I yelled that we needed to get it done. One of our biggest fights was somehow about a cat and whose cat they drew was better, and which one we were going to use. In the end we decided to use mine (since it was so fabulous!) and we stopped fighting (for now!) (;


Goodbye everyone who loves reading about me (because I'm so awesome!) and see you next time! And if you're interested, check out my fantastic teams blogs. Farewell, and goodbye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment