Monday, February 15, 2016

Tiny Spherical Worlds


Hi everybody! I'm back, and I have a whole new project to talk about. Today I will be telling you about Polar and Spherical panoramas.

Composite images are interesting and its nice to have different creative varieties of pictures. There is nothing wrong with taking one photo of something instead of a bunch of different ones and putting them together, but it is nice to have an option. Imagine if there was only one way to take a photo. That would get pretty boring wouldn't it? Also they are interesting to look at and fun to make. Maybe you prefer regular photos, but a lot of people enjoy making composite images. There are many different interesting varieties of photos, and that, itself is very interesting.

One difference between polar and spherical panoramas is that one is like a tiny world, and the other is like a crystal ball that you are looking into. Another difference is that when you are creating a spherical in Photoshop, there is one step that you don't do, unlike when you create a polar which you have to do the step. (The step is rotating the image, if you were wondering.) One more is spherical is more like you are looking at a tiny world, while polar is more like you are in your own tiny world.

My tiny worlds will be convincing because, I will work very hard not to have anything on top but sky. This is important because if you have a tree on top then it could ruin your outer space effect. I will also make sure that I take them at a vertical angle so it is better quality, and works, and functions better.. I will also work hard on editing and using the clone stamp. Also, I will make sure that the horizon line is in the exact middle so my world is not to big or to small, but just right! if your horizon line is on top, your panorama will be too big, and if it at the bottom, it will be to small. I will also make sure my portrait is done right so it looks good, and is good quality.

Well, thats all for now. See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment